Panic Away Review
Hey, my name is Alan.
Welcome to my unbiased Panic Away review. In this review I will be taking a no holds barred look at the Panic Away program. I will be looking at both the good and the bad, to help you decide for yourself whether this program might be for you.
Panic Away is one program that is discussed a lot online. Anxiety and panic attacks are a massively common problem, and there are many forums and discussion boards where people are talking about different treatment methods and techniques.
You could spend literally hours or days going over all the Panic Away reviews, however you don’t need to do that. I’ve done it for you, and here I’m going to summarize my findings about this product.
First of all, what is Panic Away?
The Panic Away program is a holistic one, and has its basic in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (which is recognized for bringing about fast and effective results for anxiety disorder sufferers). CBT is a ‘talking therapy’ which aims to solve problems concerning dysfunctional emotions and behaviors. It helps the patient to understand the thoughts and feelings that influence behavior.
The Panic Away program addresses two major forms of anxiety – general anxiety disorder, and panic attacks. However the program’s main focus is panic attacks as these can be absolutely debilitating to a sufferer, and can impact one’s whole life negatively.
The program addresses the causes and symptoms of anxiety, and then goes on to teach 3 steps that will help to eliminate anxiety and panic attacks. The e-book is 145 pages long, and is an easy read. The steps that you will take can help you to feel relief almost immediately, and most program users feel within a few short weeks that they are beginning to take control of the problem, rather than letting anxiety control their lives.
- This is a proven program that is backed by numerous testimonials and 54,000+ satisfied customers.
- The program is constantly being updated to provide the latest information
- This is an easy to use, step by step program that has helped people from all walks of life.
- The author is well known with a solid reputation – he is a respected authority on the topic of anxiety disorder and panic attacks
- After sales support is excellent, and there is a supportive members only forum where you can chat with like minded people.
- You get access to free & unlimited one-to-one counseling and coaching sessions from Barry McDonagh (this is priceless!)
- This program may not be able to help those with the most severe cases of anxiety disorders (the author does acknowledge this possibility). It’s important to remember though that there is a full money back guarantee if the program doesn’t help you.
Panic Away Vs The Linden Method
These are probably two of the most popular methods for treating anxiety and panic attacks, but how do they compare, and which is better? It’s important to remember, that even though they’re both based heavily on cognitive behavioral therapy (so there are some similarities), they do essentially have different methods. Some people prefer Panic Away, others The Linden Method. The main thing going for Panic Away is the One Move Method (which Barry McDonagh’s program is based around). This has proven to be a very effective method of treating the condition. Panic Away is also more affordable than The Linden Method and costs more than $30 for the digital version.
How much does the program cost?
The digital version is available for just $67.95 – it’s exactly the same as everything in the physical pack, just as a downloadable version. The physical pack costs $97, which is the book, DVD, and CDs all shipped to your home.
If you want to cure anxiety disorder and panic attacks, then this program is definitely worth a try. Thousands of people worldwide have successfully used it to improve or even get rid of anxiety altogether, and there are a large number of testimonials and customer reviews to prove this. The 8 week guarantee is a massive bonus because this gives you plenty time to try Panic Away for yourself – if you’re not happy with the results you are entitled to a full refund.